Thursday, September 4, 2008

ANTM x11

My love of ANTMx11 is running strong as usual. I of course watched (tivoed) the premier last night and it was really good. First, I can't stand that ISIS because she is just so annoying. I mean she's an ok model but I just don't like him as a person. The people that made me go GAGA are?

I love Sheena because she is just upfront with everything. She has this bold personality that just makes you want to see more. Sheena is in the making of becoming the new and improved Kimora Lee Simmons.

Joslyn is another one of my favorites. I love her voice, she just seems like a caring human being that couldn't hurt a fly. Idk, it's something about her, I'd love for her to be my best friend.



Last but not least TWITCHLES, Marjorie is a self conscious blond on legs. It's something about her that is so weird that is intriguing and not annoying. She seems to be a woman who can create true art, but I hope one day that she gains confidence.

I hope to see a lot more of these women.

No comments: