Sunday, March 21, 2010

AG


So I was on my twitter account and I saw these new tweets from this guy I know. And he's just talking about all the sex he's having and unprotected at that. What I don't understand is why you would want to have sex with someone that constantly has unprotected sex. And then you glorify your sex life by constantly giving details, showing pictures and videos. I mean at some point in your life you have to have some type of class. And when everyone sees your dick and knows what type of std's you've had how much class can you really have? Honestly, there must be something wrong mentally with you. Because the average person tends to be a little weary of having sex with more than 1 person a day and unprotected sex. Opps I mean maybe that's just a smart person. It's really inevitable that you'll get hiv and the sad thing is you'll still be fucking people and they'll still be fucking you!

No comments: