Thursday, August 20, 2009

Have sex and still go on dates!


I know that their are a lot of people out there that believe in waiting on having sex until they are in a relationship. And I totally respect that but, now and then it is ok to have a little fun as long as you're safe. Now if you're the type of person who likes to have fun but is still looking for love I'd advice you not to tell the person you're going on dates with you're sleeping around. I personally feel that people like the idea of you being somewhat pure or untainted. And let them think that. I mean, sometimes in beginning of dating you have to play like this cookie cutter role. You don't have to. It's just a facade that some of us put up to get people to fall for us. I love how this turned from sex to dating advice. But, I personally use to be the type who would fall for someone and tell them that I like them and put my feeling on the line. But now I see that people honestly don't care. So I play the game just as they do. If I happen to call or text you and you don't reply? Well, I see that as if you're not interested. But the problem comes down to when you're both playing the games. How will either of you actually let one another know that you're interested? It's so terribly hard these days. Mmm...

No comments: